bed [-s] n
- Plot; patch; field; growing area; spot for planting; level piece of ground; (see Song of Solomon 6:2).
- River; stream; course; passage; [fig.] vein; artery; channel for blood; [fig.] canvas; place for color to run.
- Berth; bunk; cot; mattress and linens; furniture for sleep; permanent physical structure for sleeping; [fig.] burial preparation; (see Genesis 47:31).
- Resting place; [fig.] tomb; grave; sepulcher; burial chamber; (see 2 Chronicles 16:14).
- Field; area; domain; repository; [fig.] resting place.
- Pile; mass; dark border; soft brown frame.