born verbal adj
see bear, v.
- Created; debuted; unveiled; revealed; introduced; uncovered; brought to light; [fig.] betrothed; wed; married; [metaphor] blessed; sanctified; hallowed; brought into a covenant relationship; (see Isaiah 66:8).
phrasal v. “to be born”; see also bear, v.
- Hatched; brooded; incubated to emergence from an egg.
- Conceived; conceptualized; created; initiated; originated.
- Recreated; renewed; regenerated; resurrected; [fig.] baptized; hallowed; consecrated; redeemed; (see John 3:3-5).
- Engendered; bred; procreated; spawned; mothered; descended; sprung from; brought forth; carried until birth; [fig.] generated; brought into existence.
- Realized; actualized; recognized as being real; acknowledged to exist.
- Welcomed; received; accepted; feted; celebrated; greeted upon arrival; [fig.] published; released in print; issued to the public.
- Made to flower; caused to bloom; brought to life.