breast [-s] n
- Corolla; center of pollen; central part of a flower.
- Bosom; chest; upper torso; [fig.] bodice; shirt; blouse; upper part of clothing.
- Conscience; disposition; sensitivity; center of affections; capacity for tender feelings; [fig.] spirit; essence; being; consciousness; divine center.
- Heart; organ that pumps blood; center of the circulatory system in the human body; [fig.] earth; nature.
- Consciousness; perception; awareness; capacity for emotions; seat of intellect.
- Shell; pod; case; inner core; [fig.] rigidity; hard heart; limited response.
- Love; care; protection; nurturing; guardianship; safe-keeping; [fig.] embrace; affectionate hug; (see John 13:25).
- Body; physical being; mortal frame; [fig.] corpse; cadaver; remains.
- Ground; hill; mound; knoll; rise of earth; swell of land; [fig.] supporting surface; place of rest.
- Front part; upper portion; bird's thorax.