breathe [-d, -s, breathing] v
see breath, n.
- Whisper; utter softly; speak privately; [fig.] confide; make known.
- Inhale and exhale; process air through the lungs; [fig.] live; subsist; (see Joshua 11:11).
- Exist; show life force; [fig.] purr; yowl; make vibrant animal sounds.
- Absorb; assimilate; internalize; infuse; gather.
- Gasp; draw in air; respond with admiration.
- Flutter; flicker; waver; hover; palpitate; [fig.] betray; vacillate; be unfaithful.
- Share; experience; partake of; have in common.
- Inhale deeply; rest from action; recover from panic.
- Circulate; disperse; mobilize; pass around; cause to move.
- Speak; communicate; express truth; transmit knowledge; (see John 20:22); [fig.] commune.