see glass, n.
- Ice; covered with a sheet of frozen water.
- Transparent, rigid, fragile material used to make windows, drinking glasses, etc.
- Cylindrical object made of glass used to hold liquids, from which one drinks.
- Microscope; device permitting very close examination of a specimen, enabling the user to see minute details otherwise unseeable.
- Mirror; object made of glass in which one may see their own reflection.
- Vase; object, often cylindrical, used to hold picked flowers in water.
- Window; pane; sheet of transparent material in a wooden frame in a wall of a house; substance that lets in light and permits occupants to look outside.
- Glassy water surface; mirror-like reflection of well-water.
- Eyepiece; monocle; telescope; tool for viewing the heavens.