great [-er] adj
- Distinguished by rank, office or power.
- Large, as in size, a comparison denoting more magnitude or extension than something else, or beyond what is usual.
- Expressing a large extensive or unusual degree of anything.
- Chief; of vast power and excellence; supreme; illustrious.
- Being of extended length or breadth.
- Vast; extensive; wonderful; admirable.
- Important; weighty.
- Part of a proper name.
- That or those of greater size, importance, eminence, etc.
- Filled to overflowing; pregnant.
see great, adj.
- People of rank; person of distinction.