see prospect, n.
- Potential; possibility; future opportunity.
- Anticipation; pleasurable expectation; idea of potential enjoyment; preconceived belief that something will bring happiness.
- Prophecy; prediction; prognosis.
- [Fig.] innocence; naivety; blissful ignorance; lack of experience with the difficulties of life.
- Extrapolation; inference; [possible word play] perspective; foreshortened viewpoint; artistic skill of representing a full picture in a two-dimensional medium from a contained point of view.