see morning, n.
- Early; pertaining to the first part of the day.
- Phrase. “Morning Glory”: flowering plant with blossoms that bloom for only one day but are replaced with new blooms the next day; [fig.] new life; the resplendence of the resurrection.
morning [-s, -'s, morn, morn'g] n
- Resurrection; renewal; rebirth.
- Joy; end to grief and darkness; (see Psalm 30:5).
- Early hours of daylight; first part of the day.
- Sunshine; warm season; [fig.] youth; time of fresh creativity.
- Daybreak; dawn; time of sunrise.
- Time period; next day; [word play on “mourning”] grieving time; period of sorrow.
- Dawn; new day.