deep [deeper, deepest] adj
- Dark; strongly colored; intensely hued.
- Profound, complete, intense; (see Genesis 2:21).
- Unknown; remote from comprehension; not easily understood; (see Job 12:22).
- Thick; luxuriant.
deep [deepest] adv
- Abysmally; profoundly; far down; extending down from the surface; (see Isaiah 29:15).
- Carefully; mindfully; (see Job 11:8).
- Grave; solemn; intense; (see Ecclesiastes 7:24).
- Unknown waters; [fig.] eternity; infinity; deity; source of hidden truths; profound depths of understanding.
- Ocean; sea; large body of water; (see Genesis 1:2).
- Abyss; that which is mysterious; [fig.] not easily fathomed; (see Genesis 49:25).