see round, adv.
- Throughout; belonging to everyone.
- Towards; turning to face (someone); in the direction of (someone).
- In a different direction; towards a different place; [fig.] towards death; away from this life and towards the next life; rolling away in the fixed stare of death.
- Phrase. “All around”: everywhere; in all directions.
see round, prep.
- In orbit with; moving in a circular path in relation to.
- About; close to; near to; next to; in the area of; in the vicinity of.
- Girding; constricting; in contact with by encircling.
- To the side of; not going through but rather on the edge of.
- In a path above; moving over; going from place to place in.
- On the other side of.
- Among; surrounding; enveloping; on all sides of.
- Embracing; enclosing; encompassing; encircling; [fig.] possessing; claiming; containing.