OE; introduces a dependent or independent clause.
- Lest; fearing that.
- Because; since.
OE; head for a prepositional phrase.
- To help; to enhance; in order to benefit.
- To; about; towards.
- Toward; in the direction of; (see look, v., “look for” = seek).
- During; throughout; in the time period of.
- In memory of.
- Directed to.
- Appropriate to; merited by.
- With; that.
- To perform; in order to do.
- To have; to obtain.
- To please; in order to delight.
- The role of; the authority of; the stewardship of.
- To receive; to accept; to experience; to deal with.
- On behalf of; as a proxy of.
- Because of; in spite of.
- Regarding; concerning; related to; with regard to; in the aspect of.
- As; corresponding to; in place of; in the stead