- Face; forepart; forehead; countenance; visage; part of the human head that expresses individual identity; [fig.] temperament; disposition; personality; importance; [fig.] weather; mass of clouds; [metaphor] vanguard; army; host; battalion; troops.
- Foyer; lobby; entrance to a house; [fig.] beginning; genesis; recent history.
- Presence; undergoing; real experience.
- Phrase. “in front of”: before; anterior to; in the presence of.
front [-ing] v
see front, n.
- Face; confront; engage in; deal with; go forward to experience.