see immortal, adj.
- Eternity; everlasting life; the next life; exemption from annihilation; the destination of the soul brought about by death.
- Lasting fame; enduring remembrance; everlasting memorial; endless regard; (see Romans 2:7).
- Prominence; public recognition; eternal renown; celebrity status; [fig.] publication; getting their name in print.
- Life after death; endless existence as a unique being; (2 Timothy 1:10).
- Timelessness; an infinite dimension; [fig.] charity; love that can never fail.
- Paradise; [fig.] the Garden of Eden.
- Angel; divinity; heavenly messenger; godly personage; member of the Godhead; [fig.] Deity; Holy One; Holy Ghost; Holy Spirit.
- Rebirth; restoration of life; physical resurrection from death and spiritual redemption from sin; (see 1 Corinthians 15:53-54).
- Afterlife; endless future expanse of time, space, estate, dimension, dominion, increase, entropy, galaxy, existence, progression, and so forth.
- Heaven; nirvana; [fig.] Elysium; Shangri-la; the Promised Land; Islands of the Blessed; the western garden of the Hesperides.
- Infinity; infinite network of connections between every particle of the universe (see Edward Hitchcock).
- Exaltation; deification; heavenly state; soul lingers with God eternally Goal of eternal life; achieving an exalted state.
- All creation; encompassing nature of all things; eternal progression of the universe.