you [you'd, you'll, you're, you've] pron
OE ieow; see thou; second person in nominative or objective case, originally the plural form, but now singular or plural.
- [Objective singular; object of a preposition] thee.
- [Nominative singular; direct address to a person or an entity] thou.
- [Objective singular; direct object] thee.
- [Objective singular; indirect object] thee.
- [Objective singular or plural; direct object; indirect object, or object of a preposition.]
- [Nominative singular or plural; direct address to a person, entity, cluster, or group of people.]