sea [-s] n
OE 'lake, pond, marsh'.
- Ocean; large body of water; [fig.] mortality; life.
- Mass; nation; population; group of people; [fig.] field; expanse; landscape.
- God; deity.
- Process of dying; passage to death.
- Meadow; field of flowers.
- Darkness; night.
- Obstacle; challenge to overcome.
- Continuous body of salt water; liquid that covers the greater part of the earth's surface.
- World; heaven; universe; [fig.] eternity.
- Crowd; [fig.] collective consciousness; collection of thoughts.
- Essence; greatness of character; largesse of being.
- Emotion; hidden sentiment; feelings undisclosed to others.
- Personal liberty; self-appointed freedom from rules.
- Breeze; current.
- Source; point of origin.
- Flood; river; run-off; running water.
- Discourse; language; system of communication.
- Phrase. “Ether Sea”: atmosphere; [kenning] the sky.