see see, v.; expression of wonder, admiration, awe, etc.
- Lo! Look! Behold!
- Notice; note; mark; take a look.
see [-ing, saw, seen, sees] v
- View; [fig.] locate; find.
- Notice; observe.
- Envision; imagine.
- Behold; perceive with the eyes.
- Visit; experience firsthand.
- Realize; recognize; acknowledge; mention.
- Guarantee; assure; ensure; warrant; be certain that.
- Determine; ascertain; figure out.
- [First occurrence] know; understand; [second occurrence] experience; comprehend; be fully acquainted with.
- Use the faculty of sight; process the properties of light and matter through the sense of vision.
- Have eyes open.
- Glance; pay attention.
- Gaze at; attend to.
- View; focus on.
- Feel; sense the presence of.
- Be; exist; become aware; experience life.
- Discern; reveal.
- Phrase. “I see”: I believe; [tag comment] I realize; it is clear to me.