- Manifest; to show; to display; to exhibit; to present; to expose; to reveal.
- There; in that place.
- Away; separated; removed; spaced.
- Loose; free; unbound; not imprisoned; [fig.] alive; escape from the mortal body.
- Gone; empty; exhausted; used up.
- Omitted; erased; deleted; as an ellipsis.
- Moving beyond.
- Excluded; not included.
- Expired; snuffed; extinguished; [fig.] dead.
- Forward; forth; onward; advancing.
- Phrase. “Out of sight”: gone; away from view; [fig.] transported; translated; carried off; invisible to mortal beings.
- Phrase. “Find/finding out” (see also find, v.): discovering; realizing; beginning to understand; coming to know.
see out, adv.
- Among; the group of; the selection of; a wide variety of.
- Phrase. “Out of town”: gone; beyond; departed; traveling; on vacation; no longer in the vicinity; [fig.] wilted; not in season.
- Phrase. “Out of”: lacking; depleted from having.