- Male heir; young man ready to marry.
- Male offspring of deity.
- Heir; descendant; successor.
- Male child; little boy.
- Creature; child; offspring without reference to gender.
- Result; product; consequence.
- Phrase. “Son of God”: Savior; Redeemer; Jesus Christ (see Matthew 26:63); first-born only-begotten male child of Heavenly Father and Mary of Nazareth; divine man who experienced suffering, mediated sin, and overcame death for all humankind because he is the offspring of an eternal father and a mortal mother; (see Daniel 3:25; Matthew 4:3).