- In cooperation; in contact with each other.
- Both; dually; in collaboration.
- In unison; as a pair; accompanying each other; the two of them.
- Simultaneously; concurrently; as a group; in one another's company; in the same situation; having a similar fate; at the same time and place.
- Adjacent; contiguous; in juxtaposition; next to each other.
- As one; in union; with the same motives, purposes, desires, thoughts, intents, etc.1354/Fr138 The Heart and the Mind together make / A single Continent