true [-r, -est] adj
Sax. treow, faithful, faith, trust.
- Honest; honorable; upright; virtuous; trustworthy; sincere; not deceitful; truthful in actions; unfeigned in feelings; free from falsehood.
- Authentic; reliable; dependable; trustworthy.
- Real; verifiable; not false; not pretended; realized in actual experience; actually to be fulfilled.
- Genuine; pure; real; rightly answering to the description; not counterfeit, adulterated, false, spurious, or imaginary.
- Steadfast; loyal; faithful; constant; firm in allegiance.
- Conformable to fact; according to reality; in accordance with the actual state of things.
- Straight; right.
- Exact; precise; conformable; according.