glory [glories, -'s] n
- Heaven; paradise; celestial bliss.
- Godliness; grace; righteousness; divinity; spiritual blessing; approval of God; commendation of the Lord; fulness of light and truth.
- Brilliance; splendor; blaze of sunlight; magnificence of a summer day.
- Brightness; luster; radiance; refulgence; ability to shine; power to radiate light and warmth.
- Phrase. “Morning Glory”: flowering plant with blossoms that bloom for only one day but are replaced with new blooms the next day; [fig.] new life; the resplendence of the resurrection.