man [-'s, men] n
- Neighbor; compatriot.
- Human; mortal being; one who is subject to death.
- Poet; dramatist; playwright; thinker.
- Husband; male spouse.
- Member of the human race; one belonging to the species of human beings.
- Boss; hirer; employer; manager; supervisor.
- Groom; [fig.] king; emperor.
- God; Creator; the Omnipotent.
- Savior; Redeemer; Holy One; Supreme Being; Anointed Son of God; [lit.] Jesus Christ (see John 19:5).
- Male individual of the human race of adult growth or years.
- Person; human being.