- Steady; unwavering; in rhythm; stepping together; treading at the same time in the manner of a military march; [fig.] faithful; steadfast.
- Level; uniform; equalized; without distinctions.
- Consistent; constant; rhythmic; iterative; dependable; predictable; repeating in regular intervals.
- Equal; fair; just; settled; mathematically correct.
- Flat; horizontal.
- In tune; with sufficient breath to support vocal expression.
- Smooth; direct; free from fluctuations.
see even, adj.
- Directly; at the very time; at the same moment.
- Still; yet.
- Without the exception of; including the extreme case of.
- Enough; more than sufficient; beyond expectation.
- Balanced; owing nothing; without debt.
- At least.
- Equally; likewise.
- Parallel; equal in height; at the same altitude as.
see evening, n.
- Evening; dusk; occident; sunset; close of day; place in the west; other side of the compass orientation.