way [-s] n
- Lifestyle; [fig.] Christian covenant; gospel calling; (see Matthew 7:14).
- Path; road; route; avenue.
- Manner; fashion; style; custom; habit; practice.
- Period; amount of time; [fig.] distance.
- State of being; tendency; perception.
- Means; device; implementation.
- Direction; course.
- Distance; length.
- Appropriate method; proper procedure; effective process; correct technique; right course of action; most effective means.
- Condition; situation; circumstance.
- Gate; passage; medium of access.
- Journey; quest; trek.
- Phrase. “By the way”: in passing; down the road; along the path; in the route commonly taken; [word play] in the process; in the course of events.