we [we'd, we'll, we're, we've] pron
OE wě, OFris wi; nominative plural of the first person.
- [Exclusive; includes a speaker as part of a group addressing a person or persons not in the group] you and I but not her/him/them.
- [Dual inclusive; includes the speaker addressing one other person or being] you and I.
- [Exclusive; includes the speaker and others who are specified] they and I but not you.
- [Denotes individuals who share a common experience] each of us.
- [Dual; includes the speaker and another individual] he and I; she and I.
- [Denotes humankind in general and/or a general consensus] everybody; all of us.
- [Includes the speaker and one or more others who are unspecified] somebody and I.
- [Includes the speaker and the reader] the addressee and I.