drop [-s] n
- Drip; dribble; molecule of spherical fluid; (see Job 36:27).
- Jewel; gem; pendant; diamond earring.
- Small quantity; of a liquid or drink; [fig.] medicinal remedy.
drop [-ped, -ping, -t] v
- Collapse; faint; pass out; lose consciousness.
- Spill; tumble; fall spontaneously; (see 1 Samuel 14:26).
- Suddenly become.
- Descend; dive; plunge; plummet; sink down; move lower; fall into oblivion; [fig.] hit the bottom.
- Adjust; ebb; relax; conform; come to be; arrive unexpectedly.
- Change; transform without warning; [fig.] die; fade; pass away.
- Beam down; shine towards the earth..
- Utter slightly, briefly or casually; insert indirectly; (see Job 29:22).
- Release purposely; allow to fall; (see Deuteronomy 33:28).
- Quit; let go of; lose; give up; discard; dismiss; lay aside.
- Move away from; fall away.
- Lower down; hand down.
- Descend upon; distill; (see Deuteronomy 32:2; (see Isaiah 45:8)).
- Place upon; leave with; set down.