kinsman [kinsmen] n
ME. cunnes, genitive of kin
- Fellow saints; children of God; siblings in the gospel of Christ; [fig.] martyrs.
- Family member; blood relative; kin by marriage; [fig.] spouse.
- Kind; variety; genus; closely related species.
- Neighbor; companion; close associate; fellow citizen.
- Friend; close acquaintance; [kenning “Kinsmen of the Shelf”] books; authors; story characters.
- Folk; [fig.] mourners; grieving loved ones.
- Fellow creature; [fig.] worm; animate being in nature.
- Associate; [fig.] contiguous entity; inanimate being in nature.1137/Fr1160 or Forests entertain. / The kinsmen of the Wind are Peaks / Azof