know [-est, -ing, -s, -'st, knew, knewest, known] v
- Exist; live; have being; have consciousness.
- Feel acquainted with; feel familiar with through information, experience, or report.
- Choose; favor; take an interest in.
- Perceive as real; see the reality of; visually recognize the truth of; grasp through eyesight; [fig.] believe; have evidence of; receive a witness of.
- Be able; have the skill; be versed in; master through instruction, study, or practice.
- Recognize; identify; remember; be able to distinguish.
- Fully believe; have perfect faith; have complete assurance; have satisfactory evidence.
- Experience; encounter; partake of.
- Hear; realize; be cognizant; be apprised of; become aware of through observation, inquiry, experience, information.
- Possess; have; own.
- Distinguish; tell from another.
- Disclose; reveal; make manifest.