journey [-s] n
- Travels; passage from one place to another; [fig.] flight; trajectory; migration; movement through the air.
- Pilgrimage; [fig.] passage through life; progression toward perfection.
- Load; amount carried in one trip.
- Wandering; drifting; [fig.] lack of focus; absence of perception.
- Ascension; rising into heaven in a chariot of fire (2 Kings 2:11-12).
- Locomotion; moving; creeping; careful crawling.
- Trip; quest; excursion.
journey [-ing] v
see journey, n.
- Walk; travel; go from one place to another.