see faith, n.
- Steadfast; immovable; firm to the truth and duties of religion; (see Numbers 12:7).
- Loyal; trustworthy; true to the marriage covenant; honorable to a pledge of fidelity; (see Deuteronomy 7:9 and Hamlet 1.3.78-80).
- Inevitable; certain; unavoidable; (see 2 Timothy 2:11).
- Exact; rigorous; constant in the performance of services; true to covenant of promise; (see 1 Samuel 2:35).
- Dependable; conscientious; thorough in fulfillment of duty; (see 2 Samuel 20:19).
- Enduring; lasting; never failing; in conformity to the letter and spirit; (see Colossians 1:2).