feel [-s, -ing, felt] v
OE felan, gefelan, grope, touch.
- Detect; examine; explore; perceive by touch; have a physical sensation; ascertain by physical proof; (see Genesis 27:21).
- Sense mentally; intuit; become aware of; know without physical confirmation.
- Perceive emotionally; respond subjectively to experience; be affected.
- Experience; suffer; bear; admit; (see Job 20:20).
- Live; have life; have being; possess vitality.
- Search; seek; look; grope; (see Acts 17:27).
- Appear; seem.
- Be; exist; abide.
- Believe; think; consider; judge; hold as an opinion; have a conviction; (see Ecclesiastes 8:5).
- Phrase. “Feel at home”: be comfortable; be at ease; have a sense of belonging.