Fr. infinité < L. infīnītās, endlessness, boundlessness, infinity.
- Extent; endlessness; unlimited time; [fig.] Deity; immortality; eternal nature.
- Immensity of existence.
- Boundlessness; limitlessness; agelessness; timeless nature; endless expanse of time, space, and domain.
- Complete fulfillment; total consummation.
- Eternity; paradise; nirvana; Elysium; eternal life.
- Incomprehensible identity; [fig.] total holiness; sacred anonymity; divine namelessness.
- Truth; everything; endless light, love, and joy; all good things that are, have been, and will be.
- Phrase. “Finite infinity”: life; compound of mortal and immortal existence.